- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Marrakesh- High Atlas Mountains – Zagora (camel trek and night in tent)
We will start at 8 am from Marrakesh, then we’ll drive through the Tizi N’Tichka path which reaches an altitude of (2260m), the High Atlas Mountains besetment which is surrounded by amazing landscapes and Berber villages where you will stop to appreciate the mountain views. Then you will visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987 and been the backdrop for over twenty films such as Alexander (2004), Kingdom of Heaven (2005), and The Message (1976). Afterward we will have lunch in the Kasbah (which is optional), and then continue on the road to Zagora. On arrival to Zagora, your camels will be waiting for you to take you to a traditional Berber camp enjoying the sunset, moon, and stars overnight
Zagora - Ouarzazate – back to Marrakesh
After breakfast, you will leave the camp and ride the camel back to meet your driver/guide to driving to Marrakesh via Ouarzazate and Tizi N’Tichka path. Arriving in Marrakesh by evening, you will reach your riad/hotel.
- Private A/C Vehicle + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver
- Pick up & Drop off from your hotel
- 1-hour camel ride each way
- Dinner and Breakfast included
- Ait Benhaddou visit
- Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos, Etc
- Customized & Flexible stop.
- Lunch meals
- Entrance fees to monuments, studios, and Kasbahs ( visits are optional)