- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Marrakesh - Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah-Ouarzazate - Skoura Oases - Roses Valley - Boumalene Dades.
The first day of the tour will start at 8 am from Marrakesh towards the High Atlas Mountains by passing through the Tizi n'Tichka path where we will stop to appreciate the mountain landscapes. Passing Tizi n' Tichka bends we will head to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah which is the largest Kasbah in Morocco and also has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987 and several films have been shot here. We will break for lunch in Ait Ben Haddou and then continue on our drive to Ouarzazate city which is called the "Hollywood of Morocco" and Morocco's filmmaking location. There existed the world’s largest film studio in Morocco, the Atlas Studios. Moreover, we will visit the historical monuments of Taourirt Kasbah. After Ouarzazate, we will drive and experience the charm of the landscapes of Kasbahs and Roses Valley and also drive through the Berber villages of Skoura. Nightly accommodation will be enjoyed in a hotel in Bomaln Dades.
Bomaln Dades - Todgha Gorge - Tinjdad – Merzouga-Camel ride and night in a camp
The second day of the tour will start from Bomaln Dades into Merzouga which has the largest and highest sand dunes in Morocco, Erg Chebbi. We will pass Tinghir and head to Todgha Gorges which is the narrowest Gorge in Morocco. Leaving Todra Gorge we will pass through different Berber villages of Tinjdad, through Matlab and Tourog, next stop will be in the Jourf area where we will see an old system of irrigation from the 16th century .heading toward Erfoud the land of fossils known by many fossils mining. The lunch will be in one of many restaurants on the way. Therefore we make our way to Merzouga where you will find your camels waiting for you to ride them to enjoy the sunset and stay in a traditional Berber camp overnight in the middle of the sand dunes and listen to some Berber drum music under the moon and stars.
Merzouga - Ziz Valley - Midelt – Cedar forest of Azrou - Ifran - Fez
You will wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise. Afterward, ride back camels, after breakfast and shower you meet your guide/driver. Then leave Merzouga and drive to Fez, passing different places along the way: Rissani, Erfoud, Ziz Valley, and crossing Tizi n'Talghomt bends, through the Atlas Mountains. You will stop and have lunch in Medilt (which is optional). Then you will see the Cedar forest of Azrou (which is famous for its aromatic cedar trees) stop there for a few minutes to see the Barbary macaque monkeys and take some pictures. After the Azrou forest, we will pass through Ifran which is known as "Moroccan Switzerland". On arrival in Fez, our crew will lead you to your riad/hotel.
- An air-conditioned 4x4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Overnight in Dades gorges or Skoura in a traditional comfortable Hotel. Possibility to upgrade to a deluxe hotel on a private tour
- Camel Trek to overnight in Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, and Breaks for photos,Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- No hidden costs
- Lunch (Full Menus cost an average of 10€, and you can order "á la carte" in most places)
- Drinks ( if you drink a lot of water, you can purchase a package of 6 bottles from a small shop)
- Entrance fees to optional Ouarzazate and Skoura visits.