- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The 2 Days Morocco vacation from Fes to Marrakech is one of our popular Morocco vacation packages. our team will take you to discover and explore the Morocco tourist attractions that south of Morocco have through the high Atlas Mountains with Berber villages, Morocco Kasbahs, Gorges, Grand Canyon, Palm Groves, desert camping Morocco desert, and camel trekking in the Sahara desert, Middle Atlas Mountains, monkeys climbing in Cedar forest and then Ifran the Moroccan Switzerland city.
No details found.
Fez - Ifran - Azrou Forest - Mdelt - Ziz Valley - Erfoud - Merzouga Sahara Desert.
On this Morocco desert Tour Tailored, the Morocco tours driver will pick you up from your Riad Fez and start the tour Leaving Fez and going to the Morocco desert, passing through Ifrane to arrive at the cedar forests of Azrou where the wild monkeys are located. It will be a good opportunity to take photos of the wilderness in Morocco. We continue the way through the Middle Atlas Mountains enjoying the landscapes to arrive at the small town of Midelt where we’ll stop for lunch, and then to Ziz Valley, And then continue to the Sahara desert Merzouga, after relaxing few min. You’ll ride the camels to spend the night in one of Merzouga's luxury desert camps. Night in Berber nomad tents in Morocco Sahara desert.
Merzouga - Rissani - Todra Gorge - Roses valley - Ouarzazate - Marrakesh
Depart after breakfast to start the journey to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, the oldest Morocco kasbahs, it's the most famous Kasbah in Morocco and a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is also well-known as being the backdrop to many Hollywood blockbusters. The last part of the day's journey is across the high Atas Mountains and their spectacular Jurassic geography. There will be a lunch stop and time for photographs on the way. We reach Marrakesh at the end of the afternoon.
- An air-conditioned 4x4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Camel Trek to overnight in Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,Etc
- No hidden costs
- Lunch (Full Menus cost an average of 10€, and you can order "á la carte" in most places)
- Drinks ( if you drink a lot of water, you can purchase a package of 6 bottles from a small shop)
- Entrance fees to optional Ouarzazate and Skoura visits.