- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Marrakech - high atlas montains-Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah-Ouarzazat-Rose valley-Bomaln Dades.
After an early departure from the Marrakech hotel, your journey begins by crossing the High Atlas Mountains passing one Berber village after another to the UNESCO world heritage site Ait Ben Haddou, famous for its Morocco Kasbahs and fortified village, and previously used as a set for some famous Hollywood epics as well as a backdrop for some fashion magazines photo shoots. After some leisure time to explore the village with its Kasbah, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant to try the tagine cooking, then continue your drive through Ouarzazate, known as the Gate to the Sahara or the Holywood of Morocco. in addition, go through Rose valley to get to Bomaln Dades where you will spend night in a nice hotel.
bomaln dades - Todgha Gorges -Arfoud- Merzouga-camel ride-night in camp.
Following breakfast, depart your hotel and drive to the dramatic Todgha Gorges, pausing for some free time to explore the canyons and enjoy lunch at a local café. Continue to the Morocco desert to meet your camel caravan. Then, experience the Erg Chebbi dunes on camelback and watch the sunset change the color of the sand. Reach your desert camp before nightfall and enjoy an authentic Moroccan dinner under the stars. Local nomads will provide entertainment and show you how to play the Tam Tam drums. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stop.
MERZOUGA – N’KOB – DRAA VALLEY – OUARZAZATE – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – MARRAKECH
Today you will be woken up surrounded by the infinite beauty of the desert dunes and after you enjoy breakfast you will head back to the town of Merzouga. Make your way through the beauty of the Dra valley passing various amazing Berber towns such as Tazarine and n9ob After you will take the road through the Atlas Mountains where you will be able to appreciate the most amazing and beautiful landscapes until reaching Marrakech. Your adventure with us ends here after dropping you at your hotel.
- An air-conditioned 4x4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Overnight in Dades gorges or Skoura in a traditional comfortable Hotel. Possibility to upgrade to a deluxe hotel on a private tour
- Camel Trek to overnight in Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,...Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- No hidden costs
- Lunch (Full Menus cost an average of 10€, and you can order "á la carte" in most places)
- Drinks ( if you drink a lot of water, you can purchase a package of 6 bottles from a small shop)
- Entrance fees to optional Ouarzazate and Skoura visits.