- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Marrakesh- High Atlas Mountains – Ait Ben haddou - Ouarzazate - Boumalane Dades.
The first day of this Morocco desert tour will start at 8 am from Marrakesh towards the High Atlas Mountains by passing through the Tizi n'Tichka path where you stop to appreciate the mountain landscapes. Passing Tizi n' Tichka bends you will head to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah which is the largest of Morocco Kasbahs and also has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987 and several films have been shot here. You will break for lunch in Ait Ben Haddou and continue on your drive to Ouarzazate city which is nicknamed the "Hollywood of Morocco" and Morocco's filmmaking location. There it existed the world’s largest film studio in Atlas Studios. you will visit the historical monuments of Taourirt Kasbah to learn more about Moroccan architecture. After Ouarzazate you will drive and experience the charming landscapes of Kasbahs through the Berber villages of Skoura and Roses Valley renowned for a rose festival that is organized every year in May .night will be in Bomaln Dades the valley of birds
Bomaln Dades - Todgha Gorge – Merzouga.
The second day of the tour will start from Bomaln Dades into the Sahara desert of Morocco which has the largest and highest sand dunes in Morocco, Erg Chebbi. Then we will pass Tinghir and head to Gorge Todra which is the narrowest Gorge in Morocco. When we leave Todra Gorge we will pass through different Berber villages of Tinjdad, Matlab, and Touring. The next stop will be in Jourf where you will see an old system of irrigation used by the ancient people in the 16th century. Thereafter continue to Erfoud the land of fossils where it existed many fossils mining offering fossils sale. The lunch will be in one of many restaurants on the way. you make your way to the Sahara desert in Morocco where you will find your camels waiting for you to ride them to enjoy the sunset and stay in a traditional Berber camp overnight in the middle of the sand dunes in one of the Merzouga luxury desert camps and listen to some Berber drum music under the moon and stars.
Waking up early to see the sunrise and ride the camels back to meet your driver/guide and start your day with him by visiting Erisani one of the main stations of the trading caravans in the past where you will visit an old traditional market (if its market day) than passing through Alnif, Tazarin, Nkub, and Agdz where it existed the largest river in Draa valley, reaching Ouarzazat where you will stay overnight in nice hotel.
Ouarzazate – High Atlas Mountain - Marrakech.
This day will be the last day of your Morocco private tours, After breakfast in Ouarzazate your destination will be Marrakech passing over the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi n’Tichka bends but before you will visit the Atlas movie studio the world’s largest film studio then you will reach your riad/hotel in Marrakech.
- An air-conditioned 4x4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Overnight in Dades gorges or Skoura in a traditional comfortable Hotel. Possibility to upgrade to a deluxe hotel on a private tour
- Camel Trek to overnight in Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,...Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- No hidden costs
- Lunch (Full Menus cost an average of 10€, and you can order "á la carte" in most places)
- Drinks ( if you drink a lot of water, you can purchase a package of 6 bottles from a small shop)
- Entrance fees to optional Ouarzazate and Skoura visits.